Facility & Directions
From diagnosis to discharge, we deliver world-class cardiac care. In 1987, The Medical Center of Plano became the first hospital in Collin County to provide comprehensive cardiovascular medicine to its patients. Today, HeartLink™ is the only cardiology program in Collin County with:
- Four disease certifications from The Joint Commission.
- An accredited cardiac rehabilitation center
- Full Chest Pain Center Cycle III accreditation with PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention) from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Accreditation from the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- Accreditation in nuclear cardiology from the American College of Nuclear Cardiology.
- Specialized care for women through HeartCaring, a national certification program honoring excellence in gender-specific heart care
- Recognition from BlueCross BlueShield as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care®
- Premium® Specialty Center Designation from United HealthCare.
- Mended Hearts, a support group for patients and their families during the recovery process
Our services include state-of-the-art heart and vascular medicine and surgery, cardiovascular imaging, and fully integrated emergency hospital and intensive coronary care services. View the full list of patient services, treatments and procedures.
HeartLink patients and visitors can park at the North entrance and enter through the Emergency Department.
Free patient and visitor parking is available at both the North and South entrances of the Main Hospital.
For a fee, valet parking is available at the entrance to Medical Office Building 1 (facing Coit.)
Visiting Hours & Phone Number
7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Critical Care Unit:
8 a.m. until 10 p.m., except for 6 to 8 p.m. daily when the unit is closed to allow time for certain aspects of patient care.
No more than two visitors may be in the room at one time, and no children under the age of 12 are allowed.
Family members and/or friends may not sleep or eat at the patient bedside.
Visitors must sign in at the nurse’s desk before seeing a patient in this unit. Visiting hours are from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
For more information on services and accommodations, contact the Guest Services Department at (972) 519-1568.