From diagnosis to discharge, we deliver world-class cardiac care. In 1987, The Medical Center of Plano became the first hospital in Collin County to provide comprehensive cardiovascular medicine to its patients. Today, HeartLink™ is the only cardiology program in Collin County with:
- Four disease certifications from The Joint Commission.
- An accredited cardiac rehabilitation center
- Accreditation from the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories
- Accreditation in nuclear cardiology from the American College of Nuclear Cardiology.
- Specialized care for women through HeartCaring, a national certification program honoring excellence in gender-specific heart care
- Recognition from BlueCross BlueShield as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care®
- Premium® Specialty Center Designation from United HealthCare.
- Mended Hearts, a support group for patients and their families during the recovery process
Our services include state-of-the-art heart and vascular medicine and surgery, cardiovascular imaging, and fully integrated emergency hospital and intensive coronary care services. View the full list of patient services, treatments and procedures.